Thermostat not Thermometer 3
Sermon title: Thermostat Not a Thermometer Part 3
Sermon by: Pastor Mildred Kingsley Okonkwo
Pastor Mildred speaks
Prayer is one way to get you to becoming a thermostat, is prayer
if you want to change thing as an individual we the prayer.
We need to arise and take responsibility, God would not allow you to face a problem you cannot solve.
challenges will always arise, situation will always remain unchanged until someone decides to take responsibility
Things will not change until you arise and ready to face it.
How do we respond to things?
1.By being changed as individuals
2. By taking responsibility 2chronicles7:14 -Things will not change until someone takes responsibility, let stop complaining and give it all our best.
Your light cannot shine among lights if you don’t don’t arise and stand out.
3 Do not respond with complaining and gossiping
How to respond to situation
* The kingdom way is to Always respond with joy 1samuel 30vs6, Nehemiah 8vs10
* Always respond with the energy of prayers Matthew5:44
* Always respond with boldness. Proverb30:30
As a child of God you are not to run away from any confrontation you meet your self, but be bold in Christ to face it.
When you are faced with the challenges you need to stand up and face it. Judges5:7.
Thermometers make no difference but complain, but thermostat stand up to make up a difference.
Respond in love Matthew 5vs38-42
1. We can solve issues with others in love
2. Always do a constant checkup of your heart, never be quick to judge.
3. Always respond with boldness Ephesian6:12-16
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/wwwdavi/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 152