Speaker : PASTOR KINGSLEY OKONKWO
Date : Apr 18, 2021
NB: Click on the download icon to get this message.
Preaching the Gospel doesn’t just have to do with speaking but also how you live your life.
From the day you gave your life to Christ, you’re an ambassador for Christ. Your lifestyle should preach the Gospel.
Your life should be an evangelism tool for the Kingdom of God - (1 Thess 2:12).
Wherever you are, God put you there to shine. It’s time to shine - (Matthew 5:14-16(MSG)).
Who are your targets for soul winning:
1. Your family members.
2. Your neighbors.
3. Your friends
4. Your colleagues/business partners/clients.
5. People you don’t know but you’re inspired by the Spirit to preach to them.
How Do I Use My Life To Preach:
1. By living a life of purity: Revelations 3:15. Don’t be a lukewarm Christian. The worst thing you can do is to claim to be born again and still be living the same way.
2. By a life of excellence: Wherever you find yourself, be excellent. Do your work with so much excellence that people have no choice but to see the God-colors in your life.
3. By kindness and generosity: Be kind. Nobody can resist the power of kindness no matter how wicked they are. Be compassionate.
4. By living to display God’s goodness: Whatever God has given you, use it intentionally to preach. Use everything you have.
5. Share your testimonies. Share your salvation story.
As David never lost a battle, so will God’s walk be with you. Amen
Thanks for joining us today!
Have a blessed week and don’t forget to preach the gospel to save souls.
God bless you abundantly.