NB: Click on the download icon to get this message.
Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo ministering:
There is no bad temperament; all temperaments are needed in this world for a proper balance.
In marriage, cholerics are drawn to phlegmatics, while melancholy, are drawn to sanguines.
The best career for Sanguines:
Marketing, fashion, PR, comedy, customer service, preachers, MCs...
Engineering, lawyers, activists, management, Tech, politics, business owners, supervisors.
Nurses, teaching, psychologists, counsellors, child development, charity,
Management, accounting, social work, administration, research, art, doctors, surgeons, musicians
Most people have a blend of both temperament (primary and secondary)
How Do You Tackle Your Temperament Weakness?
1) first note what your weaknesses are.
If you can't identify it, you can't deal with it.
2) put a structure to help that weakness; partner with people motivated in that area.
Hire your weaknesses
3. Yield to the Holy Spirit. (Galatians 5:22-23)
4. All the fruits of the Spirit are things that counter the weaknesses of all temperaments
Learn to practice the word of God
5. Always have people that can speak into your life.